On some publisher sites, consumers have the ability to suggest changes to business listings if they think the information is incorrect. The Publisher Suggestions feature gives you visibility into those suggested changes on Google and Yelp and allows you to approve or reject them from the Yext Platform.
Note, your content will not be overridden by publisher suggestions unless you specifically approve a suggestion. Managing your publisher suggestions will help ensure that the public facts about your business are always accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
To approve or reject Publisher Suggestions:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Publisher Suggestions sub-tab.
- Hover over the suggested edit and take one of the following actions:
- Click Approve to accept the suggested edit. Doing so will update the field in Knowledge Manager and push the change to all of your listings.
- Click Reject to remove the suggested edit from your queue and prevent your information from being updated based on this suggestion.
- Reject and edit
- Click the downward arrow next to the Reject button, and select Reject and edit to reject the suggestion and provide your own edit to the specific field.
To sort Publisher Suggestions using an Advanced Filter, click on the Advanced Filter button in the top-right corner of the page.
Related email notificationsYou can set up email notifications for Publisher Suggestions in Account Settings. To learn more, see Create email notifications.