Filters allow you to filter items by certain criteria. You can filter for items in Knowledge Graph, Listings, Reviews, and other pages in your dashboard.
Apply a filter:
- Navigate to the page where you would like to apply a filter.
- Click on the default filter options in the top filter bar or click + Add Filter to view additional options.
- Note: Some pages do not have a top filter bar. To open the filter options on those pages, click on the Advanced Filter button.
- Select your desired filter criteria.
- Click Apply or Apply Filter accordingly.
- (Optional) Save the filter. Note: Not all pages support saved filters.
- Click on the Save icon () and click Create New Saved Filter. A dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Click Save Filter. To learn how to pin a saved filter, see Manage Pinned Filters.