Filters allow you to filter items by certain criteria. You can filter for items in Knowledge Graph, Listings, Reviews, and other pages in your dashboard. For more information about updating your filters in the Knowledge Graph, see Manage Entity Filters.
Apply a filter:
- Navigate to the page where you would like to apply a filter.
- Click on the default filter options in the top filter bar or click + Add Filter to view additional options.
- Note: Some pages do not have a top filter bar. To open the filter options on those pages, click on the Advanced Filter button.
- Select your desired filter criteria.
- Click Apply or Apply Filter accordingly.
- (Optional) Save the filter. Note: Not all pages support saved filters.
- Click on the Save icon () and click Create New Saved Filter. A dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Click Save Filter. To learn how to pin a saved filter, see Manage Pinned Filters.