Advanced Filters allow you to filter items by certain criteria. You can filter listings, locations, reviews, and other items on the dashboard.
1. Navigate to the page where you would like to apply a filter.
2. Click on the Advanced Filter button at the top of the page.
3. Click on the drop-down button that appears on the left and select what you’d like to filter by.
4. Select the comparison option that matches your needs (e.g., contains, is equal to).
5. Enter your search criteria, or select from the criteria options.
6. Add multiple filters by clicking + Add Filter.
7. Click Apply Filter.
8. (Optional) Save the filter for future use.
a. Click Save Filter.
b. Enter a name for the filter.
c. Click Save.