The Scheduled Updates feature allows you to make changes in Knowledge Manager that will take effect on the specific date you select. You can also preview, reschedule, and cancel these updates at any time.
To create and manage Scheduled Updates:
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
Small Business Customers with one location
You will automatically be directed to your location page, so skip to step 3.
2. Click Edit next to the desired location.
3. Locate the Scheduled Updates box on the right side of the page and click on the + Add Date link. A dialog box appears.
4. Select the date that you would like to schedule an update for.
5. Click Continue.
6. Click on the field you’d like to edit and make the desired changes.
7. Click Schedule Update. A dialog box appears.
8. If you’re making a temporary change, select Yes, schedule a revert on and select the desired date. Otherwise, select No, don’t revert content.
9. Click Save.
To see what your information will look like on a specific date, click on the desired date in the Scheduled Updates box. To reschedule or cancel an update, click on the appropriate fields and click Reschedule Update or Cancel Update accordingly.