The Social Approvals feature allows you to approve or reject social posts or comments created by users with the Customer Care Requester or Content Requester access permission. This article covers how to approve or reject social posts and comments.
- Hover over Listings in the top navigation bar and click on the Social Approvals sub-tab.
- Hover over the post or comment and take one of the following actions:
- Click Approve to publish the content.
- Click Reject to prevent the content from being published.
- Reject and include comment
- Click on the drop-down button next to Reject and select Reject and include comment to reject the response and add a comment for the author. Then click Reject.
To view the approval history, click on the View approval history link in the top right corner of the page.
Related Email NotificationsTo set up email notifications for Social Approvals, see Set up Social Approval Notifications.