The Social Approvals feature allows you to approve or reject social posts or comments created by users with the Customer Care Requester or Content Requester access permission. This article covers how to approve or reject social posts and comments.
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Post Approvals.
- Hover over the post or comment and take one of the following actions:
- Click Approve to publish the content.
- Click Reject to prevent the content from being published.
- Reject and include comment
- Click on the drop-down button next to Reject and select Reject and include comment to reject the response and add a comment for the author. Then click Reject.
To do this in bulk: Select the checkboxes next to the relevant rows, then click on the corresponding button in the upper-left corner.
To view the approval history, click on the View approval history link in the top right corner of the page.
Related Email NotificationsTo set up email notifications for Social Approvals, see Set up Social Approval Notifications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.