The Social Approvals feature allows you to approve or reject social posts or comments created by users with the Customer Care Requester or Content Requester user role.
This article explains how to set up email notifications for both users that create suggested posts as well as users that approve them. To learn how to approve or reject social posts and comments, visit Approve or Reject Posts & Comments.
1. Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
2. Click Account Features in the sidebar.
3. Click Social Approvals in the Approvals section.
4. Set up Author notifications.
a. Select the Authors checkbox.
5. Set up Approver notifications.
a. Select the Approvers checkbox.
b. Enter the first few letters of the approver’s name or email address in the text box, and select from the list that appears.
6. Click Save.