Review Notification emails alert you of new first party reviews as well as new reviews across the Yext PowerListings® Network. This article provides instructions on how to set up Review Notifications. To edit an existing review notification, see Edit Review Notifications.
In order to set up Review Notifications, Review Monitoring must first be activated. To activate Review Monitoring, click Reviews in top navigation bar, then click on the Monitoring sub-tab and click Activate review monitoring now!.
Small Business CustomersYour first review notification is automatically set up for you when you activate Review Monitoring. This notification will alert you any time you receive a review.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Notification Settings in the sidebar.
- Click on the + Add a review notification link.
- Enter a Notification Name. This is what the notification will be referred to within Yext.
- Enter the email address you’d like the notification sent to. To send to multiple email addresses, separate each email address with a comma.
- (Optional) Update the subject line of the email.
- Indicate which new reviews you would like to be notified about.
- All reviews:
- Select There is a new review.
- Specific reviews:
- Select There is a new review matching search….
- Click on each drop-down button to select your desired criteria.
- All reviews:
- (Optional) Select any Additional Notifications you would like to receive.
- Select the desired Frequency for these notifications.
- Select the desired Format for the reviews included in the notification email.
- Click Add Review Notification.