Yext Knowledge Tags allows you to add schema as well as easily sync location content from Yext to your website.
To add Knowledge Tags:
- Click Pages in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Add Knowledge Tags to Website button. A dialog box appears.
- Add Schema Markup.
- Click on the Select Location button and select the desired location.
- Obtain the Script Tag and add it to the source code of the desired webpage.
- To easily obtain script tags for each of your locations, replace the numbers after location_id= with the relevant Store ID.
- To create one script tag for one webpage that includes multiple locations, add multiple Store IDs to the script in the following format:
Best PracticeAdd schema to the page on your website where the primary purpose is to showcase a location or a person (e.g., pages that include name, address, phone number, hours, map).
- Set up Knowledge Sync.
- Obtain embed codes for the fields you would like powered by the Yext Knowledge Manager. To view additional location fields, click on the More Fields link.
- Add the embed codes wherever you would like them to appear on your website.
- Click on the Scan URL button and enter the URL of the webpage to confirm that the installation was successful.