Linking your Google Business Profile account with Yext allows you to update your Google Business Profile information, manage your reviews, and create posts. For more information about how to set up Google Business Profile, see How to Set Up Google Business Profile.
Enterprise Customers: You must reach out to your Client Success Manager to complete this process.
To link your Google Business Profile account:
- Click on the Account Details icon () in the bottom left corner of the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts.
- Click on the Link Account button for Google Business Profile. A dialog box appears.
Click Sign in with Google, or select the correct account to log into the account that manages the Google Business Profile page. If you don’t have a Google account, click Create an account.
- Partners: You can prompt your clients to complete this task on their own by using our Content Capture tool.
- Click Allow to accept the permission request.
- If you manage multiple entities, select the entities to assign this linked account to.
- Click Link this account.
Once the account is linked, finish the set up flow for the specific entity.
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Publishers.
- Click on Google Business Profile in the list of publishers.
- Click Set up to the right of the Google Business Profile listing for the desired location.
- Select the correct page for the intended location, or select the option to create a new page, then click Continue. A dialog box appears.
- Read the Content Change warning before proceeding.
- Note: It is imperative that the business name, address, phone number, and category in Yext and Google Business Profile match. If this information is inconsistent, update it accordingly.
- Click Continue once you verify the content is the same.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo.
- Click Complete.
For steps to verify your Google Business Profile Listing, see How to Verify your Google Business Profile Listing.