Linking your Google Business Profile account with Yext allows you to update your Google Business Profile information, manage your reviews, and create posts.
Enterprise Customers: You must reach out to your Client Success Manager to complete this process.
To link your Google Business Profile account:
- Click on the Account Details icon in the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts.
- Click on the Link Account button for Google Business Profile. A dialog box appears.
- Click Sign in with Google, or select the correct account to log into the account that manages the Google Business Profile page. If you don’t have a Google account, click Create an account.
- Partners: You can prompt your clients to complete this task on their own by using our Content Capture tool.
- Click Allow to accept the permission request.
- If you manage multiple entities, select the entities to assign this linked account to.
- Click Link this account.
- Once the account is linked, finish the set up flow for the specific entity.
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Publishers.
- Click on Google Business Profile in the list of publishers.
- Click Set up to the right of the Google Business Profile listing for the desired location.
- Select the correct page for the intended location, or select the option to create a new page, then click Continue. A dialog box appears.
- Read the Content Change warning before proceeding.
- Note: It is imperative that the business name, address, phone number, and category in Yext and Google Business Profile match. If this information is inconsistent, update it accordingly.
- Click Continue once you verify the content is the same.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo.
- Click Complete.
For steps to verify your Google Business Profile Listing, see How to Verify your Google Business Profile Listing.