Linking your Instagram account with Yext allows you to manage the Instagram posts that include your location’s geotag.
Note: You must reach out to your Account Manager to turn this feature on in your account.
To link your Instagram account:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar.
- Click on the Link Account button next to Instagram. A pop up window appears.
- Log into the account that manages the Instagram brand page, and click Authorize to accept the permission request.
- Select which locations or folders the Instagram account should be assigned to.
- Click Link this account.