The Review Response Approvals feature allows you to approve or reject review responses created by users with the Customer Care Requester or Content Requester access permission. To enable this feature in your account, visit Turn Account Features On or Off.
To approve or reject review responses:
- Click Reviews in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Approvals sub-tab.
- Hover over the review response and take one of the following actions:
- Click Approve to publish the response on the publisher site.
- Click Reject to prevent the response from being published on the publisher site.
- Reject and include comment
- Click on the drop-down button next to Reject and select Reject and include comment to reject the response and add a comment for the author. Then click Reject.
To view the approval history, click on the View Approval History link in the top right corner of the page.
Related Email NotificationsTo set up email notifications for Review Response Approvals, see Set Up Review Response Approval Notifications.