Through the Yext platform you have the ability to like, share, and comment on Instagram posts that include your location’s geotag directly from your dashboard.
To take action on these posts:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the User-Generated Content sub-tab.
- Hover over the desired photo or video and take one of the following actions:
- Click Like.
- Click Comment and enter your comment in the textbox, then click Comment.
- Click Share to create your social post.
To search for specific posts using an Advanced Filter, click on the Advanced Filter button.
To hide a post, click the drop-down button under the desired post, and then select Hide. To unhide, click on the View Hidden Content link in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click on the drop-down button under the desired post, and select Unhide. Hiding a post prevents it from appearing within the Yext platform, but it does not hide the post on Instagram.