This article explains how to add and subscribe a location in your Yext account. Note, you must subscribe each location in order to activate services for it.
partner portalTo add an entirely new customer, click the New Customer tab and enter an Account ID and Location ID, then click Continue. Next, fill in the Location Information and skip to the Partners section below. To add an additional location to an existing customer, navigate to the Customers tab in your portal and follow the steps below:
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the + Add Location button in the top left corner.
Small Business Customers with one locationClick the Add another location now link on the right side of the page.
3. (Optional) Place the location in a folder.
4. (Optional) Apply a template.
5. If applicable, select the correct Location Type (e.g., Healthcare, Restaurant, ATM, etc.). To add more location or entity types to your account, reach out to your Account Manager or Yext Support.
6. Fill out the Required Listing Information section.
7. Click Add and Continue or Add Location.
8. The steps to subscribe a location differ depending on the type of account you have. Proceed to one of the following sections accordingly:
- Small Business Customers
1. Click Add to Cart next to the package you wish to purchase.
2. Click Checkout.
3. Confirm that your billing information is correct, then click Process Order.
1. Select the service you wish to add and click Continue.
2. Click Place Request at the bottom of the page.
- Enterprise Customers
1. Click on the Add More Licenses button on the right side of the page.
2. Select the license packs you’d like to assign to the location.
3. Click Continue to Confirmation.
4. (Optional) Enter any additional comments into the text box.
5. Click Request License Assignment.