Pinning your business correctly on the map is necessary for your customers to know exactly how they can access your business. Yext offers multiple options to correctly pin your business on the map. These options include:
- Display: The marker on the center of your entity.
- Dropoff: The marker where taxis or car services should drop off customers visiting your entity.
- Pickup: The marker where taxis or car services should pick up customers leaving your entity.
- Routable: The marker where a GPS should guide customers driving to your location, such as a roadway in front of your entity, a parking lot, or a garage entrance.
- Walkable: The marker where customers walk into your entity, such as the main entrance or the nearest building entrance.
To pin your entity on the map:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Click on the desired entity.
- Click on the Map Marker field. A map opens up.
- Click on the desired map marker and drag it to the desired position.
- (Optional) Click on the additional map markers and drag them to the desired position.
- Click Continue.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.