Custom fields can be used to add additional information to the locations in your account for internal use, as well as to power your Pages. This article explains how to create a custom field for internal use.
1. Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
2. Click Custom Fields in the sidebar.
3. Click on the + Add Field button.
4. Enter a name for the field.
5. Specify the type of content you want to store in the custom field.
6. (Optional) Select the Alternate Language Behavior for the custom field.
7. (Optional) Enter a Tooltip Description.
- This description will appear when users click on the question mark icon next to the custom field name.
8. Enterprise Customers: To specify the assets that users can see when editing this field, authorize asset labels.
- Enter the first few letters of each label name and select from the list that appears.
9. Click Save Field or Save and Add Another.