The Yext platform allows you to easily create and organize a variety of lists in the form of Menus, Products & Services, Bios, and Events. These lists are featured across many of the publishers within the Yext PowerListings® Network and can also be seamlessly added to your website through Widgets or Pages.
This article covers how to create a Content List by uploading a spreadsheet. If you prefer to do this manually, see Create an Enhanced Content List.
Enterprise CustomersYou must enable this feature in your Account Settings.
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Menus, Products & Services, Bios or Events sub-tab.
3. Click Get Started under Upload a Spreadsheet.
• If you do not see Get Started, click on the + Add New List button and select Upload from spreadsheet.
4. Click Download template. A dialog box appears.
5. Select the type of file you want to download.
6. Click Confirm Export.
• Once the template is downloaded, fill in the relevant information. Visit the next section of this article for a list of the fields in each template, as well as examples and reference notes.
7. Click on the Choose File button to upload your spreadsheet.
8. Click Continue.
9. Review the changes, then click Upload all [content] in spreadsheet.
10. Associate the list with locations.
a. Click on your newly added list. Note, if you only have one list of this type you’ll automatically be directed to that list.
b. Click on the Change link next to Locations: 0 in the upper-right corner.
c. Select the desired locations.
d. Click Save.
11. Click Show in the upper-right corner to publish the content to your listings.
Reference: Template Fields
Products & Services