This article describes how to suppress duplicate listings.
Suppress Duplicate Listings
Yext will automatically scan supported publisher sites once a month to identify potential duplicates, which you can take action on at any time. Note that if you are an Enterprise client and have the Managed Suppression add-on, your Account Manager will suppress duplicates for you in bulk once a quarter.
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Duplicates sub-tab.
- Click Suppress to flag the listing as a duplicate, or click Not a Duplicate to remove it from your queue.
Manually submit a URL for Suppression
If there is a specific duplicate listing you'd like to suppress, you can search for it directly even if our system hasn’t detected it yet. Note that this feature is only supported by some publisher sites and is not available for all accounts.
- Navigate to the Listings tab.
- Click the drop-down button next to View Listing for the desired location and publisher.
- Select Suppress Duplicates.
- Click Submit URL.
- Enter the URL of the duplicate listing in the text box and click Check URL.
- Click Submit.
Related Email NotificationsYou can set up Listings email notifications for duplicate listings in your Account Settings. To learn more, see Create Email Notifications.