This article covers how to add a new user to your account. To add users in bulk, see Add users in bulk.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click User Management in the sidebar.
- Click + Add User and select Add Single User.
- Enter the user's first and last name.
- Enter the user’s email address. This will also serve as their username.
- Choose one of the following options to set up a password:
- Select User will create their own password. The new user will receive an email prompting them to create a password.
- Select Set a specific password to create a password for them.
- If applicable, select the user’s country.
- (Optional) Enter the user’s phone number.
- Click on the drop-down button and select the appropriate role for the user.
- Select the entities or folders that you would like the user to have access to. Otherwise, they will have access to all entities by default. To add more than one access permission, click + Add access permission.
- Partners Only: Enter an External ID to identify the user via the API. If left blank, an ID will automatically be generated.
- Click Add User.
Once a user is added to the account, they will need to verify their email address. To do this, see Verify the email address associated with your Yext account.