Yext Listings allows you to view the status of each of your listings right from your account. This article provides an overview of each listing status type.
To view the status of your listings, click Listings in the top navigation bar, then click on the Listings sub-tab.
- Tasks Pending
- This status will display alongside an Identify Listings button for the first four hours after a location is subscribed. During this time, you may manually confirm matches that Yext discovered. At the end of the four hour period, Yext will take over to confirm the matches for you.
- This status will also display alongside a Set Up button for publisher sites that require you to link your account.
- Yext is in the initial process of syncing the information from the Yext Knowledge Manager to the publisher site.
- Yext has connected to the listing and is successfully syncing your business information.
- Yext has submitted your business information to the publisher site. Note, this status only applies to publishers that do not support Listing Sync.
- Yext is unable to sync or submit information to the publisher site. To learn why a listing is Unavailable click on the why? link next to the status.
- Opted Out
- There is currently no connection between Yext and the publisher. You have the option to Opt In and restore the connection at any time.