The Activity Report keeps track of all of the activity within your account such as content updates, listing status changes, and new reviews.
To access this report:
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar and click Activity.
- To sort the Activity Log using an Advanced Filter, click on the Advanced Filter button in the top right corner.
- To export the Activity Log as a CSV file, click on the Export button at the top of the page.
- For an overview of the types of actors and activities, see below:
- Profile Updates: A change was made to a field in the Knowledge Graph
- Review: A new review was received
- Social Post: A post was published to Facebook, Google, or the Post Widget
- Listing Live: A listing went live
- Duplicate Suppressed: A duplicate listing was suppressed on a publisher site
- Publisher Suggestions Retrieved: A suggested edit was made on a publisher site
- Publisher Suggestions Rejected: A Publisher Suggestion was rejected
- Publisher Suggestions Approved: A Publisher Suggestion was approved
- Yext: The Yext system when triggered by a user action (e.g., duplicate listing suppressed)
- User: A Yext user
- Scheduled Content: The Scheduled Updates feature
- Publisher: One of the publisher sites in the Yext Publisher Network
- API: A user via the API