Entity Templates allow you to apply a specific set of content to new or existing entities (e.g., locations or events).
To create a template:
1. Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
2. Click Entity Templates in the sidebar.
3. Click on the + Add a Template button.
4. Enter the Template Name.
5. (Optional) Select the desired Language.
6. Click Add Template.
7. Click Configure Fields.
8. Click Select Entity Type(s) and select the checkboxes next to the entity types you would like the template to be applied to.
9. Click Apply. A dialog box appears.
10. Review the Warning message and click Yes, continue.
11. Select the checkboxes next to the desired fields to add them to the template.
12. Fill in the relevant content, or copy information from an existing entity. If you would like to copy data from an existing entity into your template:
a. Click on the Copy data from an existing entity link. A dialog box appears.
b. Click Select an Entity and select the desired entity.
c. Select the data you want to copy over, then click Select Fields.