Yext for Healthcare gives you access to Healthcare specific fields and publishers. Once you have the Healthcare Add-On subscription in your account, you must change the profile type for the desired location. This article explains how to change the profile type for an existing location. To create a new location, see Add a Location.
- Small Business Customers: You can only change the profile type once the Healthcare Add-On has been subscribed to your location. To do this, reach out to Yext Support.
- Partners: You can change profile types and subscribe your locations to Yext for Healthcare directly from your account as long as the Healthcare Add-On is included in your agreement. To add this service to your agreement, contact your Account Manager.
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
2. Click Edit next to the desired location.
3. Click Internal Use Only in the left sidebar.
4. Click on the Location Type field.
5. Click on the Location button.
6. Choose whether you would like to change the location type to Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Facility.
a. Select Healthcare Professional and click Save. A dialog box appears.
b. Enter the NPI. If you don’t know the NPI you can click NPI Lookup to search for it in the registry.
c. Enter the professional’s name.
d. (Optional) Enter the office name.
e. Enter the Listing Name.
• Recommended format: [Practitioner Name], [Degree Abbreviation].
• e.g., Jane Smith, MD
• If you’re the sole practitioner at the location, you can use this formatting instead: [brand/company]: [practitioner name].
• e.g., Smith Pediatrics: Jane Smith
f. Click Save and Continue.
a. Select Healthcare Facility and click Save. A dialog box appears.
b. (Optional) Enter an NPI and edit the business name.
c. Click Save and Continue.
7. Partners Only: Subscribe your location.
a. Click Add Services in the top right.
b. Select Healthcare Add-On.
c. Click Continue.
d. Click Place Request at the bottom of the page.