The Content Approvals feature allows you to approve or reject content that has been added or edited in Knowledge Manager by users with the Content Requester access permission. To set up Approval Groups for users to approve or reject content, see Create an approval group.
To approve or reject content:
- Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Approvals sub-tab.
- Click on the requested edit.
- To view the specific changes that were made to the field, select the checkbox next to Show Changes.
- To make changes to the requested edit, click into the Requested Content box. Then click Save.
- (Optional) Add a comment in the comments box. To add a PDF, JPG, or PNG attachment to the comment, click Choose File and upload the desired file. Then click Add Comment. The comment will be delivered to the author via email.
- Take one of the following actions:
- Click Approve to accept the requested edit. Doing so will update the field in Knowledge Manager and push the change to your listings and Pages.
- Click Reject to reject a requested edit. A dialog box appears. To include feedback, select one of the reasons provided or select the custom message option. Then click Reject.
- Click Reassign to assign the approval to a different approval group. A dialog box appears. Select the desired approval group, then click Reassign.
- Click Lock to prevent requesters from changing this content while it is in the approval process
To view the approval history, click on the See Approval History for This Field at the bottom of the page.
Related Email NotificationsYou can set up email notifications for both users that request edits as well as users that approve them. To learn more, see Set up Content Approval Notifications.