The Content Approvals feature allows you to approve or reject content that has been added or edited in Knowledge Manager by users with the Content Requester access permission.
To approve or reject content:
- Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Approvals sub-tab.
- Click on the requested edit.
- To make changes to the requested edit, click into the Requested Content box.
- (Optional) Add a comment in the Comments box, then click Add Comment. The comment will be delivered to the author via email.
- Take one of following actions:
- Click Approve to accept the requested edit. Doing so will update the field in Knowledge Manager and push the change to your listings and Pages.
- Click Reject to reject a requested edit. A dialog box appears. To include feedback, select one of the reasons provided or select the custom message option. Then click Reject.
To view the approval history, select from the statuses in the left sidebar.
Related Email NotificationsYou can set up email notifications for both users that request edits as well as users that approve them. To learn more, see Set up Content Approval Notifications.