The Content Approvals feature allows you to approve or reject content that has been added or edited in Knowledge Manager by users that only have the ability to suggest edits.
This article covers how to set up email notifications for both users that suggest edits as well as users that approve them. To learn how to approve or reject requested edits, visit Approve or Reject Requested Edits.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Content Approval Settings in the sidebar.
- Click Content Approvals.
- Note: Content Approvals must be turned on in order to set up notifications.
- Set up Content Submitter notifications.
- Select the Content submitters checkbox.
- Set up Approver notifications.
- Select the User Groups checkbox.
- Click into the text box and select the desired Approval Group.
- To set up or add users to an Approval Group, see Create an approval group.
- (Optional) Update the Reply-to email address.
- Click Save.