This article covers how to apply an entity template. This will apply a specific set of content to an existing entity (e.g., location or event). To learn how to create a template, visit Create a Profile Template.
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
Small Business Customers with one entityYou will automatically be directed to your entity page, so skip to step 3.
2. Click Edit next to the desired entity.
3. Click Select Action in the right sidebar, and select Apply Template.
4. Select the template you wish to apply. This list will only contain templates that can be applied to the given entity type.
5. Select or deselect the fields you wish to apply to the entity. Otherwise, all fields in the template will be applied by default.
6. Click Apply Template.