The Holiday Hours feature allows you to specify your business hours on days when your business has an irregular schedule, like holidays or special events. This article covers how to use a spreadsheet to add Holiday Hours for your business. If you prefer to do this manually, see Add Holiday Hours.
Before getting started, you’ll need the Entity ID or Yext ID for each desired entity. To easily obtain these, see Export entities.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Upload Holiday Hours.
- Select your desired template format.
- Click Download template and fill in the relevant information. For more help with this, visit the next section of this article.
- Save the spreadsheet as a CSV file.
- Click Choose File and upload your spreadsheet, then click Continue.
- Review the changes, then click Apply. A dialog box appears.
- Click Ok.
Set Up Your Spreadsheet
Yext ID and Entity ID
- Your Yext ID is the same as your Location ID.
- Enter the Yext ID or Entity ID for each entity. While both columns are in the template, only one is required.
- To easily locate the correct ID, see Export entities.
- Enter the date you would like to specify hours for.
Open and Close
- Specify your business hours. If the hours are the same as your normal business hours, leave the cell blank.
- Acceptable inputs: closed, 3:00 PM, 3:00 pm, 1500, 15:00
- For 24 hours, input 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- For split hours enter the sets of hours separated by commas. E.g., 9am-11am, 1pm-6pm.