The Holiday Hours feature allows you to specify your business hours on days when your business has an irregular schedule, like holidays or special events. If you prefer to do this by uploading a spreadsheet, see Add Holiday Hours: Spreadsheet Upload.
You can also update holiday hours directly from your smartphone using the Knowledge Assistant.
To add holiday hours from the Yext platform:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click Edit next to the desired entity.
- Click Business Details in the left sidebar.
- Click on the Holiday Hours field.
- Click on the calendar icon and select the desired date.
- Click Open to select the option that best represents your holiday hours. If the hours are the same as your normal business hours, select Regular Hours.
- If you selected Split or Open, specify the correct hours.
- Click + Add Another to add additional dates.
- Click Save. Your business hours will now update for the dates specified, then automatically revert back.