The Listing Scan is a sales tool that identifies errors and inconsistencies in your prospect’s location data, provides a competitive analysis of their reviews, captures new leads, and more.
This article explains how to add your scan to your website. To customize the scan, visit Customize your Listing Scan.
Partner PortalClick on the Listing Scan button in the upper-right corner of your portal and skip to step 2.
- Obtain your Listing Scan URL.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Account in the Partner Settings section of the sidebar.
- Click on the Listing Scan link.
- Add your scan URL to one of the following iframes by replacing [URL] in the HTML.
- Mobile Optimized Scan (default version)
<iframe src="[URL]" height="950px" width="100%" style="border: none; background-color: transparent; margin: 5px 5px 5px 0; overflow: hidden;" />
- Original Scan
<iframe src="[URL]" height="730px" width="100%" style="border: none; background-color: transparent; margin: 5px 5px 5px 0; overflow: hidden;" />
- Add the iframe to your website.
- Log into your website builder.
- Add your iframe HTML into the source code of the desired webpage.
- Save and publish your changes.
The iframe code automatically includes some styling attributes and sets the height and width of the scan to fit the size of the area you place it in. However, you can adjust the code as needed.