This article provides instructions on how to set up Location Issue Email Notifications. These notifications alert you when there are issues such as invalid address and linked account issues so that you can resolve them more quickly.
1. Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
2. Click Notification Settings in the sidebar.
3. Click on the + Add a location issue notification link. Note: Location Issues Notifications must be turned on in order to create a notification.
4. Enter a Notification Name. This is what the notification will be referred to within Yext.
5. Enter the email address you’d like the notification sent to. To send to multiple email addresses, separate each email address with a comma.
6. Enter a subject line for the email.
7. Select the issues you’d like to be notified about.
- To be notified about invalid location data issues, as well as linked account issues, you must create two separate notifications.
8. Select the locations that you would like to receive notifications about. Otherwise, you will be notified about all locations you have access to.
9. Select the desired Frequency for these notifications.
10. Add a custom message to the body of your email.
11. Click Add Location Issues Notification.