We’ve added a Reviews portion of our Competitive Intelligence suite.
- Name up to five unique competitors per location to track
- Compare your locations to the closest chosen competitor locations with respect to their Google and Facebook review ratings
To select your competitors
1. Navigate to location edit for your select locations.
2. Input the name and website of up to five competitors.
3. Competitors may be selected individually by location or in bulk.
To view competitive insights
If you have the Ultimate package:
1. Navigate to the Overview screen of the Reviews tab.
2. View the Competitor’s Average Rating section.
3. You locations’ average rating will display among the chosen competitors’ average rating.
If you have the Base, Starter, or Professional Package with the Competitive Intelligence Add-on:
1. Navigate to the Reports screen of the Analytics tab.
2. In the left-hand sidebar, click Add Metric. Click Reviews, then click Cumulative Rating.
3. In the left-hand sidebar, click Add Dimension. Click Competitors, then click Competitor.
4. Enter the desired date range.
5. Filter to the desired site:
a. In the left-hand sidebar, click Add Filter. Click Competitors, then click Site.
b. In the text box that appears, click + Add, then click Facebook.
c. Click + Add, then click Google My Business.
6. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add to Dashboard.
7. Customize your report by entering the requested information, and select which dashboards the report should be added to.
Note: If you have the Base or Starter package, you will not be able to view the reviews for your own entities compared to those of your competitors.