You have the ability to add services to entities directly in the Yext Knowledge Graph. This functionality will allow you to quickly initiate the launch of new entities on all Yext products included in your subscription. This article explains how to request licenses for entities and add Feature Packs within the Yext platform. For more information on how to remove services, see Remove Services from Entities.
Note: In order to assign new licenses, you need available licenses in your account. You can purchase additional licenses by contacting your Client Success Manager.
To add services to entities:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Select the checkboxes next to all of the entities you want to add services to.
- If the entities are not easy to find or there are a lot of entities, consider using a label. You can add a label in the Knowledge Graph, see Create an entity label for detailed instructions. You can also upload a label using the Entity Upload tool, see Add and edit entities through spreadsheet upload for instructions.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Add Services.
- This process differs depending on the type of services you are adding. Follow the steps below accordingly:
- Select Subscriptions and click Continue.
- Select the checkbox next to the desired licenses and click Continue.
- Review the request and if applicable, enter any additional comments into the text box.
- Click Submit to submit your request. This brings you to a confirmation screen.
- Feature Packs
- Select Feature Packs and click Continue.
- Select Add Feature Packs and click Continue.
- Select the list of Feature Packs you’d like to add and click Continue.
- Make sure all features are selected and click Continue.
- Review the additions and click Process Changes. This brings you to a confirmation screen.
- Click Return to Knowledge Graph to navigate to the Knowledge Graph.
Please sign in to leave a comment.