This article explains how to invite users to set up the Knowledge Assistant without them needing to log into the Yext account. To learn more about the functionalities of the Knowledge Assistant, see Use Knowledge Assistant.
Partner PortalTo obtain the User IDs needed for the upload, click into the desired sub-account and follow the instructions in step 2. To export users for all sub-accounts, reach out to your Client Success Manager. To upload users, click Your Dashboard, then click on the Take me to my account link at the bottom of the page. Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings, then proceed to step 3 below.
To invite users to set up the Knowledge Assistant:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click Account Settings.
- Obtain the User IDs needed for the upload:
- Click User Management in the sidebar.
- Click on the Export Users button to download a list of all users and their corresponding user IDs.
- Note, when you upload this file, invites will only be sent to users who are not set up on the Knowledge Assistant.
- Click User Onboarding in the sidebar.
- Click + Bulk Upload Users.
Partner PortalTo upload users from sub-accounts, you need an additional column containing the Business ID associated with the sub-account that each user is in.
- Click Choose File and upload the spreadsheet of users, then click Continue.
- Click Confirm and Send Emails to send email invitations to the users.
Users will receive an email with a unique access code. The email will instruct them to message their access code to the Knowledge Assistant via SMS or Facebook Messenger to complete registration.
This process allows users to initiate contact with the Knowledge Assistant. If you would like users to receive Yext-initiated communication, you will need to assign the user to a specific entity from within the Yext platform.