This article explains how to invite users to set up the Knowledge Assistant without them needing to log into the Yext account. To learn more about the functionalities of the Knowledge Assistant, see Use Knowledge Assistant.
To invite users to set up the Knowledge Assistant:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click Account Settings.
- Obtain the User IDs needed for the upload:
- Click User Management in the sidebar.
- Click on the Export Users button to download a list of all users and their corresponding user IDs.
- Note, when you upload this file, invites will only be sent to users who are not set up on the Knowledge Assistant.
Users will receive an email with a unique access code. The email will instruct them to message their access code to the Knowledge Assistant via SMS or Facebook Messenger to complete registration.
This process allows users to initiate contact with the Knowledge Assistant. If you would like users to receive Yext-initiated communication, you will need to assign the user to a specific entity from within the Yext platform.