This article provides instructions on how to set up email notifications. Email notifications can be created for Listings, Reviews, and Analytics and can alert you of things like new reviews, linked account issues, updates for the various types of analytics in your account, and more.
To create an email notification:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click Account Settings.
- Click Notification Settings in the sidebar.
- Click on the Create New Notification button.
- Select the type of notification you’d like to set up.
- Select what you would like to include in the notification, and click Next.
- If applicable, select the desired format, and click Next.
- Select the desired frequency.
- Indicate who you would like the notification email to be sent to.
Note: Notifications sent to Yext Users will show data based on the user's access level, while notifications sent to email addresses will include all available data.
- (Optional) Customize the subject line and body of the email.
- Click Customize email content.
- Enter your desired content into the Subject or Body text boxes.
- Click Next.
- Enter an internal name for this notification.
- Click Save Notification.