This article provides detailed instructions on how to set up notifications for Listings. Notifications created for Listings can alert you of things like listings that aren't synced, linked account issues, possible duplicates, and more.
You can also create notifications for other product areas. To do that, see these resources:
- Create Analytics Notifications
- Create Content Notifications
- Create Platform Usage Notifications
- Create Reviews Notifications
To create Listings notifications:
- Click on the Account Details icon () in the bottom left corner of the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Click on the + Add Custom Notification button.
- Click Listings.
Select your notification content. Make sure you select which entities, folders, or labels that you would like notifications for. Otherwise, notifications will be for all entities by default.
Invalid Location Data Issues: Notifications about listings that aren’t synced.
- For more information about listing status details, see Listing Status Detail Overview.
Location Verification Issues: Notifications about listings that need to be verified.
- For more information about verifying your Google Business Profile listing, see How to Verify Your Google Business Profile Listing.
- Publisher Credential Issues: Notifications about listings with linked account issues.
Possible Duplicates: Notifications about listings with duplicate business information on publishers.
- For more information about duplicates, see Suppress Duplicate Listings.
- Invalid Location Data Issues: Notifications about listings that aren’t synced.
Select who you would like the notification to be sent to.
Note: Notifications sent to Yext users will show data based on the user's access level, while notifications sent to email addresses will include all available data.
- If you select All Users or Specific User Roles, you can exclude certain users, by selecting the checkbox next to Exclude Users or User Roles. Then select the user from the list that appears.
- Note: Notifications sent to Yext users will show data based on the user's access level, while notifications sent to email addresses will include all available data.
- Select your preferred delivery method.
- In-Platform: Recipients will receive the notification in the platform. In-Platform can be seen by clicking on the Bell icon at the bottom of the navigation bar, next to the Account Details icon.
Email: Recipients will receive the notification via email. Email notifications can be configured by clicking on the Configure Email Settings link.
- Select your desired frequency.
(Optional) Customize the subject line and body of the email.
- Select Customize email content.
- Enter your desired content into the Subject or Body text boxes.
- Click Save.
- Enter an internal name for this notification.
- Click Save.