Yext for Food allows restaurants to control all of their data in one place. Food is searched for more than any other item online, and Yext for Food allows you to control all of the important details customers are looking for, like menu items, price point, and required attire. With an expanded publisher list exclusive to this package, this information will be published to sites like Google, Facebook, and Yelp, as well as food-specific sites like Zomato, AllMenus, Delivery.com, Slice, and more.
Why use Yext for Food:
- Stand out from your competition by adding more information to your listings like Attire, Price Range, and Meals Served.
- Easily update your menus and push structured menu data to sites like Google, Facebook, and Yelp so customers can find your restaurant when they’re searching for specific foods.
- Increase your visibility by sending your restaurant information and menu details to food-specific publishers like Postmates, Zomato, and Delivery.com.
How to use Yext for Food:
- Update your profile type:
- Click into the desired location.
- In the Internal Use Only Section, click on the Location Type field and select Restaurant.
- Add your menu:
- Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Menu sub-tab. To learn more see Create an Enhanced Content List.
- Fill out the additional restaurant-specific fields:
- Select the correct location
- In the Business Details section, fill in the fields like Attire, Price Range, and Meals Served. To learn more see Edit Location Information.
How to get Yext for Food:
Yext for Food is a paid add-on. To purchase Yext for Food, contact your Account Manager or Yext Support.
- Partner: You can subscribe your locations to Yext for Food directly from your account as long as it is included in your agreement. To add Yext for Food to your agreement, contact your Account Manager.
- Enterprise Customers: To add Yet for Food to your account, reach out to your Account Manager or contact Yext support.