Yext for Healthcare is purpose-built to solve the unique needs healthcare providers face. The Yext Healthcare Knowledge Graph includes enhancements that help health systems of all sizes solve the challenges in managing the facts about their offices, facilities, and physicians, and ultimately attract new patients in the moments that matter most. Leverage the full functionality of the Yext platform, while including additional healthcare-specific fields such as: NPI, specialties, procedures performed, associations, patient access, education, certifications, and more. Publish your brand facts to sites like DocSpot, DrScore, EZDoctor, Vitals, Wellness.com, and more with an expanded publisher list exclusive to this package.
Why Use Yext for Healthcare:
- Showcase crucial information like insurances accepted, admitting hospitals, qualifications, and experience about your physicians and facilities when patients search.
- Store and manage key information about providers and facilities that’s scattered across your credentialing, electronic health records, CRM, web content management, or other systems — like doctor specialties, insurance accepted, map markers, department entrances, and more — in a single, scalable platform.
How to use Yext for Healthcare:
- Update your profile type
- Click into the desired entity.
- In the Internal Use Only Section, click on the Type field and select Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Facility. To learn more, see Add Yext for Healthcare to an existing entity.
- Fill out the additional healthcare-specific fields
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click Edit next to the desired location. To learn more, see Edit location information.
How to get Yext for Healthcare:
Yext for Healthcare is a paid add-on.
- Partner: You can subscribe entities to Yext for Healthcare directly from your account as long as the Healthcare Add-On is included in your agreement. To add the Yext for Healthcare Add-On to your agreement, contact your Client Success Manager.
- Small Business and Enterprise Customers: To purchase Yext for Healthcare, contact your Client Success Manager or Yext Support.