Yext Listings puts you in control of the facts about your brand across 150+ digital services globally, including Google, Alexa, Apple, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp. Our direct integrations put you in definitive control of how the facts about your brand appear — everywhere customers search. Yext Listings leverages patented processes, technology, and integrations to enable you to update once and publish across the industry’s largest network of maps, apps, voice assistants, search engines, social networks, and directories.
Why use Yext Listings:
- Maintain control with direct integrations that were built to ensure that the data you store in the Yext Knowledge Graph is accurate everywhere consumers search.
- Update in real-time. Leverage Yext's real-time update architecture which ensures that the changes you make are shown immediately in the platform and updated as fast as each publisher in the Yext Knowledge Network allows — in many cases, within seconds.
- Easily manage suggested edits. With Suggestions, you can view suggested edits made by consumers on Google Maps, Facebook, and Yelp directly from your dashboard, in real time. You can choose whether or not to incorporate these edits across your business listings, so consumers never see changes to your key listings data unless you’ve authorized it.
- Never worry about conflicting content. Yext’s patented Duplicate Suppression process finds and suppresses duplicate listings at the publisher level, according to each publisher's best practices, so consumers never see incorrect or incomplete data about your brand.
How to Use Yext Listings:
View your listings:
- Hover over Listings in the top navigation bar and click on the Locations or Events sub-tab.
- Click View Listing next to the desired listing.
Approve or reject Suggestions:
- Hover over Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar and click on the Suggestions sub-tab. To learn more, see Approve or reject Suggestions.
Suppress duplicate listings
- Hover over Listings in the top navigation bar and click on the Duplicates sub-tab.
- Click Suppress to flag the listing as a duplicate. For more information, see Suppress duplicate listings.