Yext Listings puts you in control of the facts about your brand across 150+ digital services globally, including Google, Alexa, Apple, Bing, Facebook, and Yelp. Our direct integrations put you in definitive control of how the facts about your brand appear — everywhere customers search. Yext Listings leverages patented processes, technology, and integrations to enable you to update once and publish across the industry’s largest network of maps, apps, voice assistants, search engines, social networks, and directories. For more information about Listings, see the Listings track on Hitchhikers.
Why Use Yext Listings:
- Maintain control with direct integrations that were built to ensure that the information you store in the Yext Content is accurate everywhere consumers search.
- Update in real-time. Leverage Yext's real-time update architecture which ensures that the changes you make are shown immediately in the platform and updated as fast as each publisher in the Yext Publisher Network allows — in many cases, within seconds.
- Easily manage suggested edits. With Suggestions, you can view suggested edits made by consumers on Google Maps, Facebook, and Yelp directly from your dashboard, in real time. You can choose whether or not to incorporate these edits across your business listings, so consumers never see changes to your key listings data unless you’ve authorized it.
- Never worry about conflicting content. Yext’s patented Duplicate Suppression process finds and suppresses duplicate listings at the publisher level, according to each publisher's best practices, so consumers never see incorrect or incomplete data about your brand.
How to Use Yext Listings:
View Your Listings:
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click All Listings or Events.
- Use the filter bar to filter for entities, publishers, and listing status.
- Click View Listing next to the desired listing.
View Publishers Details
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Publishers.
- Click on the desired publisher in the list.
Approve or Reject Suggestions:
- Click Content in the navigation bar and click Suggestions. To learn more, see Approve or Reject Suggestions.
Suppress Duplicate Listings
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Duplicate Suppression.
- Click Suppress to flag the listing as a duplicate. For more information, see Suppress Duplicate Listings.
- For more information, see Listings Launch Overview.