Event Landing Pages allow you to publish individual webpages for each event, as well as a calendar page that links to all the individual pages.
To create an Event Landing Page or Template:
- Click Pages in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Knowledge Pages sub-tab.
- Click + Add Knowledge Page. A dialog box will appear.
- Select either Page or Template, depending on the type of knowledge page you would like to create, and click Continue.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the page name or template name in the text box.
- (Templates Only) Click Select Entity Type and select the desired entity.
- Click Create.
- (Optional): Edit event details:
- Click Event Details in the sidebar.
- Click on the desired field, and make any changes.
- Click Save.
- (Optional): Add additional modules:
- Click on the + Add Module link. A dialog box appears.
- Select the desired module, and click Add.
- To make changes to any field in the module, click on the desired field in the sidebar, and click Save.
- Click Activate. A dialog box appears.
- Enter your subdomain in the textbox and click Continue.
- Click Save my subdomain. A dialog box appears.
- Click Go to Knowledge Manager.
- Select the desired event, click More Actions at the top of the page, and click Add Services.
Once you create a subdomain, you will need to log into your website’s DNS to add the new domain.