Yext Pages allow you to create and publish individual pages for each of your entities, all with a similar look and feel. These pages will be unique to each entity, and will display entity-specific information like address, event start time, etc.
To create a page:
- Click Pages in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Page Builder sub-tab.
- Click on the create a new page link. A dialog box appears.
- If you have already created a page, click + Add in the upper-right corner to create an additional page. A dialog box appears.
- Click Choose Entity Type and select the entity type you would like to create a page for.
- Select [Entity] Page, and click Continue.
- Enter the page name in the text box.
- Click Create.
- (Optional) Edit the content within the modules. For detailed steps, see Customize your Pages.
- To preview the page for different entities, click on the drop-down button at the top of the page and select the desired entity.
- (Optional) Add additional modules. For detailed steps, see Customize your Pages.
- If you are creating a page for a custom entity, add schema to your page. For detailed steps, see Add Custom Schema.org markup to your Pages.
- Click Activate. A dialog box appears.
- Enter your subdomain in the textbox and click Continue.
- To create a subdomain, see Set up a subdomain.
Once the subdomain is set up, you need to publish your page. To learn more, see Publish your Pages.