Once your entity page is created and activated, you can start to publish your pages so consumers can discover them online. To create an Entity Page, see Create Entity Page.
To publish an entity page:
- Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
- Select the checkboxes next to the entity you would like to publish pages for.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Add Feature Packs.
- Click Add Feature Packs and click Continue.
- Select the checkbox next to Landing Pages and click Continue.
- Choose the desired template and click Continue.
- Click Process Changes to confirm.
Once the page has been published, you can access the URL on the Knowledge Manager page under the Landing Page URL field.