Yext for Events allows you to create, publish, and manage events all in one place. With publishers like Eventbrite, Eventful, and Facebook, your event data can be easily discovered by consumers searching for local events. In addition to the event-specific sites, you can also easily promote events on your website by creating an event calendar and an event page for every event.
Why Use Yext for Events:
- Centralize the data about your events in one platform to enable easier planning, promoting, and tracking at scale.
- Easily update and publish your events to major sites like Eventbrite, Eventful, and Facebook so you can capture consumers wherever they are looking.
- Ensure you’re discoverable in search by creating event-specific webpages with the proper schema.org mark-up.
- View reports and dashboards to see which events are performing well online, and how customers are discovering your events.
How to Use Yext for Events:
- Add an Event:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Events sub-tab.
- Click on the +Add Event button in the top left corner, and then select Add Single Entity.
- Link Eventful, Eventbrite, and Facebook:
- Create an Event Page or Event Calendar Page:
How to get Yext for Events:
- Enterprise Customers: To add Yext for Events to your account, reach out to your Client Success Manager or contact Yext Support.
- Small Business Customers: To add Yext for Events to your account, hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click Account Settings. Then click Your Subscriptions, click Buy Another Subscription, select Yext for Events, and follow the steps to complete the purchase.