The Listings Sync Settings feature allows you to turn on or off the syncing of certain fields to publishers in the Yext Knowledge Network including Facebook, and Google.
To adjust your listing sync settings:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Sync Settings in the sidebar.
- Click on the name of the desired publisher.
- Click on the desired field to make changes.
- Click on the radio button to select either Yes or No.
- Note, when you select Yes, some field settings will give you the option to overwrite all existing content for that field with the data in the Knowledge Graph. To overwrite the data, select the checkbox next to the message.
- Click Save.
- Partner Portal: Once you click Save, a dialog box appears. You will have the option to select whether this change should apply to all sub-accounts or just this account. Select the desired option, then click Apply.
If you have chosen to override a standard field with an alternate field, the name of the alternate field that is being synced to the listing will be displayed in the Alternate Field column.