This article covers how to push an event live on Event Listings and Pages so consumers can discover them online. To publish multiple events at a time, see Push Events Live in Bulk.
Note, this only applies to future events.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click Edit next to the desired event.
- Click on the Push Live link in the banner at the top of the page. A dialog box appears.
- Select or deselect the relevant checkbox next to Event Listings and Pages depending on where you would like to publish the event to.
- If you do not want to publish the event to a specific site, click on the icon to deselect the site. When a site is deselected, it will be grayed out.
- Note: Some listings require you to link an account with Yext before they can be selected.
- If applicable, select which Facebook page to sync the event to. To do this, click Choose Page and select one of the following options:
- Use Defaults: If you set up specific pages as defaults, you can choose to use the default to automatically create the event off of the appropriate default page.
- Use Associated Location Facebook Page: If you are linking a Yext location to your event, this will create the event off of the Facebook page associated with the location.
- [Specific Page]: This will create the event off of the Facebook Page you choose.
- If you have selected to publish an Event Page for this event, you must select the template you would like to apply to the page. To create a template, see Create an Entity Page.
- Click Push Live.