Entity Pages allow you to design and publish pages for Locations, Events and Healthcare Professionals. You have the ability to customize pages to change both the content and design to ensure it matches the look and feel of your website. These pages are intended to be added to your existing website, and should live under the same domain as the rest of the site to ensure a seamless experience for your customers. Once your page is ready, you can start to publish your pages so consumers can discover them online.
There are two types of Entity Pages you can create. You can build Templates to create individual pages for each of your entities, all with a similar look and feel. These pages will be unique to each entity, and will display entity-specific information like address, event start time, etc. You can also create store locator or event calendar Pages, which will serve as one page with a list of all of your entities. From here, users can filter all of the entities on one screen, or click to access the individual entity pages.
Note: If you prefer to have Entity Pages built for you, reach out to your Client Success Manager or Yext Support.
Why use Entity Pages:
- Simplify the process of creating webpages by using the drag-and-drop module editor that is designed to help you showcase the most important details about your brand and convert more customers.
- Save time maintaining your webpages, and operate more efficiently at scale, by powering your website with data stored in the Yext Knowledge Manager.
- Gain visibility into how and when consumers interact with your pages and the impact of those interactions.
- Never worry about your schema markup being out of date. The Yext team constantly monitors the latest Schema.org updates so that your entity pages are always-up-to-date and are optimized to appear in search.
- Boost your website’s discoverability by creating consistency across your pages and third-party listings.
How to use Entity Pages:
- Create a Page or Template
- Publish an Entity Page
- Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
- Select the checkbox next to the entities you would like to publish pages for.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Add Feature Packs. To learn more, see Publish Entity Page.
How to Get Pages:
Yext Pages are a paid add-on.
- Enterprise Customers: To add Pages to your account, reach out to your Client Success Manager or contact Yext Support.
- Small Business Customers: To add Pages to your account, reach out to Yext Support.