Yext Pages allow you to design and publish pages for your entities. You have the ability to customize pages to change both the content and design to ensure it matches the look and feel of your website. These pages are intended to be added to your existing website, and should live under the same domain as the rest of the site to ensure a seamless experience for your customers. Once your page is ready, you can start to publish your pages so consumers can discover them online.
There are two types of Templates you can create with Page Builder. You can create a Page Template, or a Finder, Locator, Calendar.
- A Page Template allows you to create individual pages for each type of entity, all with a similar look and feel. You can use these kinds of templates to generate pages for each of your restaurants or events.
- A Finder, Locator, or Calendar allows you to create a single page with a list of all of your entities of that type. From here, users can filter all of the entities on one screen, or click to access the individual entity pages.
Note: If you prefer to have Pages built for you, reach out to your Client Success Manager or Yext Support.
Why use Pages:
- Simplify the process of creating webpages by using the drag-and-drop module editor that is designed to help you showcase the most important details about your brand and convert more customers.
- Save time maintaining your webpages, and operate more efficiently at scale, by powering your website with facts stored in the Yext Knowledge Graph.
- Gain visibility into how and when consumers interact with your pages and the impact of those interactions.
- Never worry about your schema markup being out of date. The Yext team constantly monitors the latest Schema.org updates so that your pages are always-up-to-date and are optimized to appear in search.
- Boost your website’s discoverability by creating consistency across your pages and third-party listings.
How to use Pages:
- Create a Page Builder Template
- Publish your Page
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Select the checkbox next to the entities you would like to publish pages for.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Add Services. To learn more, see Publish your Page.
How to Get Pages:
Yext Pages are a paid add-on.
- Enterprise Customers: To add Pages to your account, reach out to your Client Success Manager or contact Yext Support.