Through the Yext platform, you have the ability to sync questions and answers to your Google My Business listing. Your Google My Business account must be linked with Yext in order to sync questions and answers. To link your account, see How to Link Google My Business.
Note: Google Q&A is not available in every subscription. If you do not see this in your account, reach out to your Client Success Manager or contact Yext Support.
To add Questions and Answers:
- Click Knowledge Graph at the top of the page.
- Click Edit next to the desired entity.
- To do this in bulk: Select the checkboxes next to the desired entities, then click on the Edit button in the upper-left corner.
- Click Frequently Asked Questions in the left sidebar.
- Click on the Frequently Asked Questions field.
- Click + Add.
- Enter your question in the Question text box.
- (Optional) Enter your answer in the Answer text box.
- Note: You can save the question without entering an answer. However, the question will not sync to Google until you add an answer.
- Click + Add an item to add another question.
- Once you are done, click Save.