After you have invited users to sign up for Knowledge Assistant, you can view their registration status to see who has registered, who still needs to be invited, and which users might need another email reminder.
Note: Once a user has been invited, they are not eligible to receive another invitation for 30 days.
To view the Knowledge Assistant registration status:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click User Management in the sidebar.
- View the Knowledge Assistant Registration Status column to the right of the user’s name. See more information about each of the registration statuses below.
- Registered: The user has received the invite and has completed the Knowledge Assistant registration process.
- Invite sent: Displays the date that the Knowledge Assistant registration email was sent. This status indicates that the user is within the 30-day window, and is not eligible to receive another invitation email.
- Invite: This indicates that the user has not yet registered for Knowledge Assistant. This user has either never received an invitation, or received an invitation more than 30 days ago and did not complete the registration.