This article covers how to adjust the share settings of an analytics dashboard to adjust who has access to the dashboard within the Yext platform.
There are three types of dashboards that you can create: Account Dashboards, which are visible to all users in the account, Shared Dashboards, which are visible to certain users or user groups, and Personal Dashboards, which are only visible to the users who creates them. To share an analytics dashboard externally, see Share an Analytics Dashboard.
To configure dashboard share settings:
- Click Analytics in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Dashboard sub-tab.
- Hover over the desired dashboard in the sidebar and click on the drop-down button.
- Click Share Settings in the drop-down. A dialog box appears.
- Select your desired setting.
- If you clicked Shared Dashboard, select Specific Users or Specific User Roles. Then click into the textbox and enter the first few letters of the user’s name or user role and select from the list that appears.
- Click Save.
Note: If you change the share settings of a dashboard that has notifications attached to it, a dialog box will appear giving you the option to manage the dashboard’s notification settings.