This article explains how to create links between entities within your account. This allows you to easily see which entities are pointing to each other in the Yext platform.
Note, in order to create a link between two entities, you will need to create a Custom Field that allows you to select an entity from a list. If you have already created an Entity List Custom Field, proceed to step 2.
- Create an Entity List Custom Field.
- Hover over Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar and click on the Configuration sub-tab.
- Click Fields in the sidebar.
- Click on the + Add Field button.
- Enter a name for the field.
- Click on the Field Specification field and select Entity List from the drop-down.
- Select the entity types that you want this custom field to be available for in the Field Availability field.
- Enter the rest of the optional fields associated with your custom field, and click Save Field.
- Associate the entities with one another.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the entity that you would like to link with another entity.
- Click Custom Fields in the left sidebar.
- Click on the name of the custom field you created and select the entity you would like to associate with this entity from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
You will now be able to see the links between the entities in the Linked Entities section in the right sidebar of the Knowledge Graph page for the associated entity.