When troubleshooting listings that aren't synced, you have the ability to escalate Yext-actionable listings that aren't synced directly from the platform. This will send an email to the appropriate team internally at Yext to help with resolution. For more information on why a listing is not synced, see Listing Status Detail Overview.
To escalate listing issues:
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click All Listings.
- Select the checkbox next to the listings you would like to escalate.
- Note: You can use the filter bar to filter for listings with the status Not Synced.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Escalate Issues. A dialog box appears.
- Review the information in the dialog box, as this will tell you how many listings will be sent to Yext, how many require your input to resolve, how many are not actionable, and how many have already been escalated.
- (Optional) Enter any additional information in the text box.
- Click Escalate [x] Issues.
- This will send an email to the appropriate team at Yext to review the Listing issues.
- Once issues are escalated, it will display an Issue Escalated message under the Not Synced status for each escalated listing.
- Note: The Issue Escalated indicator will reset once the listing status is updated. Until the indicator is reset, listings can only be escalated once.