When troubleshooting unavailable listings, you have the ability to escalate Yext-actionable unavailable listings directly from the platform. This will send an email to the appropriate team internally at Yext to help with resolution. For more information on the different types of unavailable reasons, see Unavailable Reason Overview.
To escalate listing issues:
- Hover over Listings in the top navigation bar and click on the Locations sub-tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the listings you would like to escalate.
- Click on the Select Action button and select Escalate Issue. A dialog box appears.
- Review the information in the dialog box, as this will tell you how many listings will be sent to Yext, how many require your input to resolve, how many are not actionable, and how many have already been escalated.
- (Optional) Enter any additional information in the text box.
- Click Escalate [x] Issues.
- This will send an email to the appropriate team at Yext to review the Listing issues.
- Once issues are escalated, it will display an Issue Escalated message under the Unavailable status for each escalated listing.
- Note: The Issue Escalated indicator will reset once the listing status is updated. Until the indicator is reset, listings can only be escalated once.