These features are available as part of Yext’s Fall ’19 Release. Unless otherwise noted, all features are available globally.
Unless otherwise noted, Yext customers can gain early access to these new features by visiting Account Settings, clicking Account Features in the left sidebar, and toggling the features on in their accounts.
- Export Past Data
- Uploading Multiple Photos at Once
- Entity Upload Usability Improvements
- Knowledge Assistant Primary Contact Status
- New Entity Types and Fields
- Updated Service Area Field
- Fetch Option Display Names via API
- Custom Field Groups
- Saved Filter IDs
- Exporting Eligible Category Lists
- New Entity Notifications
- New Knowledge Graph Icon
- Google Hotel Attributes Support
- Real-time Google Updates (Q&A Monitoring and Listing Scan)
- Country Dropdown in White-label Partner Scan
- Ability to Escalate Listing Issues
- Ability to Request Listings Launch
- Listings Sync Setting Update
- Answers Q&A
- Updates to Service Area Businesses on Google
- Partner Scan Results Metrics API
- Knowledge Network Updates
- Publishers Added to the Yext Knowledge Network
- Updates to Existing Knowledge Network Partners
- Ability to Edit First-Party Review Generation Email Templates
- Insights in Review Notification Emails
- Review Ratings Home Screen Module replacing Reviews Overview
- Trustpilot Review Monitoring and Response
- Parent Account Generation Templates
CHANNEL: Enterprise only
Yext Answers is a revolutionary new site search solution that understands consumers’ natural language queries and returns direct answers that are optimized for conversion. Rather than serving a list of links to documents, Answers’ results resemble those of the leading search engines: knowledge cards for professionals and locations, event panels, product carousels, maps, phone numbers, and more. Brands determine the calls to action for each answer type so that consumers can convert right from the results, and answers are sorted dynamically according to the query’s intent. The result is reduced bounce rate and increased conversion overall.
Answers is created for marketers, so it comes pre-built with all the tech and expertise necessary to launch and maintain exceptional site search. Implementation is easy and requires minimal effort from I.T. to get up and running. Answers boasts a robust Analytics engine, which reports on your search performance and provides insights that you can use to improve not only your site search but your overall business strategy. The real power of Answers lies in the Yext Search Quality Team, who maintains your search accuracy and performance — without drawing on your employee resources.
And Answers is built on the Yext Knowledge Graph, so your data is structured for search and stays that way. While index-based search solutions depend on having a network of crawlable documents on your website and your anticipation of the queries consumers will make, the data you store in the Knowledge Graph responds to users’ queries dynamically. It’s easy to make updates as information changes — holiday hours, physician offices, menu items — and it instantly updates in Answers. And for brands who are already customers of Yext, the time to implementation is even shorter: You already store your most important entities in the Knowledge Graph, and they are even more powerful when you surface them in Answers.
Conversion Tracking allows brands to track their performance in terms of clicks and conversions.
As a business, your ultimate goal is for customers to choose your brand in search, and the way customers choose is through a click. Whether those are clicks on your business listings, entity pages, or even your main website, it’s important to track how many clicks you’re generating to understand how successful your brand is in search and what value you’re realizing from your Yext investment.
But it’s equally important to understand how many of those clicks are converting into happy customers. With Conversion Tracking, a new feature of Yext Analytics, you decide what customer action constitutes a conversion — for example, placing an order, booking an appointment, or clicking for driving directions. The flexibility of Yext’s Conversion Tracking allows you to tie real transactional dollars to each conversion, so you can understand how much of your brand’s revenue is truly generated from your clicks.
Yext’s new metrics, which include ‘Clicks,’ ‘Conversions,’ ‘Conversion Rate,’ and ‘Conversion Value’ can be dimensioned by:
- Click Type
- Conversion Type (only for Conversions, Conversion Rate, and Conversion Value)
- Conversion Action (only for Conversions, Conversion Rate, and Conversion Value)
Comparison Analytics now offers Yext customers the ability to compare data across different time periods. Our displayed graphs provide a visually coherent way to compare business metrics that include Searches, Impressions, and Google Customer Actions. By comparing time periods, you can gather and analyze important information, use it to identify patterns or problems, and then take action based on those insights. Customers can convert these insights into flexible dashboards, so they can share with anyone who needs to see — whether or not they have a Yext account.
Sentiment Analysis allows our customers to analyze customer feedback they receive in the form of reviews at scale, using natural language processing to attach sentiment scores to certain keywords. Now, by grouping multiple keywords together into Collections, users can measure sentiment scores by certain themes, categories, or even important keywords. For example, many customers create a Collection Group for ‘Customer Service’ and include keywords like ‘staff, member, service, customer, team, and many others, and use this information to understand how their customer service is performing. Filter your Keywords or Collections by location(s), time, mention counts, and site to truly understand what people are saying about your brand.
With the Fall ’19 Release, Yext customers can now export historical data that had been stored in the platform previously. In the past, Yext customers could only export data stored in the platform in its present state; if a customer made an accidental bulk edit or upload, there was no mechanism for undoing the error. With this new feature, Yext customers can now export the data as it existed before an accidental edit (up to 30 days after the edit was made) and can re-upload the correct data to Knowledge Graph.
Customers can now select and upload more than one photo at a time when adding photos to a gallery field in Entity Edit. They can do so by either selecting multiple files, entering multiple URLs, or dragging and dropping a group of files. Additionally, users can now rotate photos and can apply aspect ratios to photos in bulk.
With this release, we have made several improvements to the Entity Upload tool in order to help Yext customers more seamlessly upload their data and fix any potential errors during the process. Specifically, we have revamped the “Fix Errors Summary” page to try to better visually organize errors by field type. Users can also now click “Fix Errors” for an individual field in order to more easily resolve the issues one field at a time.
Additionally, users can choose to “Ignore” all bad values for a given field that are causing errors, helping them to move more quickly through an upload and handle error fixes separately. Note, however, the following exceptions:
- Choosing to “Ignore” bad values will only exclude the values that were causing errors; any valid values for the field that were included in the original file will not be excluded.
- Required fields cannot be excluded from an upload.
Lastly, we have added a new option for visualizing and fixing any address-related errors that users may experience during an upload. Users can choose to fix any Address errors via the existing spreadsheet method or can enter a workflow where they can visualize the Address errors in a user-friendly, Knowledge Graph-like view.
In order for Knowledge Assistant to recommend who to reach out to regarding a new review or a Nudge, a Primary Contact must be assigned to each entity. With this feature, customers can now easily understand if the assigned user chosen as the Knowledge Assistant’s primary contact has registered for Knowledge Assistant and has the correct permissions.
The following entity types are now available in Knowledge Graph, and are part of Yext’s ongoing efforts to equip customers with the tools needed to make their granular data more visible and accessible across all platforms:
- FAQ Entity Type
- This entity type can be used to power FAQs for Pages and Answers.
- Hotel Entity Type
- This entity type can be used to power hotel searches for Listings, Pages, and Answers, sending over 100 attribute types to Google.
- Job Entity Type
- This entity type can be used to power job postings via Pages and Answers.
- Impressum Field
- An Impressum is a “statement of the ownership and authorship of a document.”
- Individuals or organizations based in many German-speaking countries are required by law to include an Impressum in published media. We will sync this field to publishers who support an Impressum field (e.g. Facebook).
- Accepts Reservations Field
- The new field will be available on the Restaurant entity type to indicate if the restaurant accepts reservations. The data inputted will be pushed to Google and Yelp.
- Facebook Username Field
- The username will appear in the Facebook listing URL to help customers find and remember a brand’s Facebook page. This field can also be used for tagging the Facebook page in other users’ posts, and searching for the Facebook page.
- Facebook Location Descriptor Field
- Location Descriptors are used for Enterprise businesses that sync Facebook listings using brand page location structure. The Location Descriptor is typically an additional geographic description (e.g., geomodifier) that will appear in parentheses after the name on the Facebook listing.
- Facebook Name Field
- This will allow customers to specify a separate name field to send only to Facebook in order to comply with any specific Facebook rules or naming conventions.
- Google My Business Labels
- Google My Business Labels help users organize their locations into groups within GMB, without having to login to Yext.
Locations that deliver or provide a service to a specific area can specify their service area via the Address field in Knowledge Graph. With this release, we now allow users to specify which type of service area place (ie. postal code, state/region, county, city, or sublocality) they are inputting to allow for higher accuracy in the data that Yext then sends to Listings publishers.
With these updates, there are a few changes to how we send Service Areas to Google. For more information, please refer to the Listings section below.
Users can now fetch the display names of option values for Single-Option Select and Multi-Option Select fields via Knowledge API. With Yext’s displayNames query parameter, users can choose if they want the display or the programmatic names returned, thereby increasing visibility.
We now allow customers to create, edit, and delete Custom Field Groups in their account settings, giving them more visibility and control over the management of these groups.
We have surfaced the IDs and names of every saved filter that had previously been created in an account. This list can be used to quickly reinstate previously built advanced filters.
In order to make it even easier to launch new entities on Listings, Yext now allows users to download the list of the eligible categories for the entity type and country pair that they are trying to launch. This will simplify the process of adding a new entity with a category and getting it live on Listings.
Customers can now choose to receive notifications when a new entity is added via API. This can be configured through Notification Settings. Note that we do not currently support receiving notifications for entities not added via API.
With this update, customers will be able to view our new Knowledge Graph product icon. This feature will become available during the Early Access period.
Currently, customers can choose from a predefined list of roles to assign to users (e.g. Account Manager, Entity Manager, etc.). With this new feature, customers can now create custom roles to assign to users based on the specific products and functionality that is appropriate for them.
Now, customers can filter users by various attributes, such as Role, Scope, Knowledge Assistant Registration Status, Is SSO User, Last Login, Date Created, and Approval Groups. Using the “Scope” filter, customers can see which users have access to specific entities and folders. Users can also be sorted by Last Login, Date Created, and Username.
To measure user activity in an account, we have added hero numbers on the User Management page.
In addition, with the Bulk User Upload tool, users can upload users with multiple roles per user.
Now, when users make a license assignment request in the Yext Platform, they will receive email notifications providing status updates, thereby gaining more visibility into the process.
PACKAGE: Any Yext package that includes Pages
Note: You must have FAQ entities enabled in your account. To do so, go to Account Settings > Manage Entity Types.
It’s now possible to build FAQ Pages with the Page Builder. Now, you can store questions and answers in your Knowledge Graph and publish webpages that influence search results wherever a consumer is looking. There are several benefits of creating FAQ Pages:
- Influence rich search results across different search engines and experiences
- Help your ranking in organic search because consumers are asking questions more and more in search
- Provide a great experience for consumers because you will now be able to more effectively answer consumer questions
Getting Started with FAQ Pages:
First, add FAQ entities to your Knowledge Graph:
Then you can easily edit questions and answers right in Yext:
Once you’ve added and edited FAQ entities, you can build Pages for your FAQs. Here is an example of a landing Page that lists all the FAQs in an account:
Your Yext FAQ Pages automatically include Schema.org markup. This markup makes it much more likely that your webpages power the information in Rich Results.
Below is an example of the Schema.org markup for the FAQ List Page above:
PACKAGE: Any Yext package that includes Pages
Ability to Duplicate Pages
It is now possible for you to easily duplicate existing pages that you’ve already built. So whether you want to duplicate a page for testing or make a copy of an existing page for a different purpose without changing the original, you can now do that right in Yext.
Ability to Use Complex Field Types for List Modules
We always want our customers to be able to leverage the data that they store in their Knowledge Graph while building pages in Yext. Now, you can now add data from complex fields, such as the Country subfield of the Address field, directly onto the pages you build.
You can list out complex fields directly on the pages that you build. For instance, if you create a Custom Field Type to store a list of menu items in the Knowledge Graph, you can easily add it to your pages and customize which subfields you want to display.
Allow URL-type parameters to map to Email and Phone Number fields
We are making it easier for you to build pages in Yext by improving the connection between the data in your Knowledge Graph and the pages that you build. Now you can add buttons that trigger an email or make a phone call.
Ability to Change Module Display Names
Now, you can change the display name of a module while editing a page in the Page Builder. With this improvement, you’ll be able to decide how to most accurately name a module and easily differentiate between multiple instances of a module on your page.
PACKAGE: Any Yext package that includes Pages
Three Column List Module
We’ve added a new module called Three Column List that you can use to display lists like menu items, legal services, insurance plans accepted, and more.
Store Locator Module Localization
Now you’ll be able to use locators internationally since you can translate parameters that make the most sense for your region. These parameters could include location, relevant location codes and choosing the text on the ‘Search’ button.
Ability to set Map Center, Zoom Level, and Distance Units to Kilometer in Store Locator Module
You can now customize your Store Locator module in the following ways:
- Choose the center of the map
- Choose the zoom level of the map
- Choose how they want to view distance, either in miles or kilometers
PACKAGE: Any Yext package that includes Pages
Knowledge Tags support Schema.org markup for Service Area businesses
Now you can use Knowledge Tags to add Schema.org markup for Service Area businesses that don’t always have a physical location, such as utility or emergency service providers.
PACKAGE: Starter and above
Google is now accepting over 100 new attributes that are specific to hotels. Is there parking available? Do you have a fitness center? Is breakfast included? These are the types of facts that hoteliers can now power on Google. Not only will Google display this information under the Details section of a location’s Google My Business profile, but these facts also enable a hotel property to become more discoverable in search.
Imagine if someone is searching for ‘hotel near me with a pool.’ How can Google display your property as an option if they don’t know that you have a pool? Yext is now integrated with Google’s new Hotel Feed API, which is a strong data source to power these additional fields. To unlock these additional fields, change your entity type from ‘Location’ to ‘Hotel’ in Knowledge Graph.
PACKAGE: Ultimate or Q&A add-on for Q&A Monitoring. Only Starter required for Listing Status.
As part of the Google My Business v4.5 API release, we now have the ability to pull in new updates in real-time from our customers’ Google My Business listings.
Q&A Monitoring: Google recently launched the ability for users to ask questions directly on a business’s Google My Business listing. Now, businesses will receive real-time notifications via the GMB API every time someone asks a question in the Q&A section of their profile page. This will allow you to answer your customers’ questions quickly via Yext, giving you the best opportunity to turn high-intent consumers into happy customers.
Listing Status: As the state of your Google My Business listing changes - for example, moving from ‘Processing’ to ‘Live’ — Google will now reflect these status changes to you in real time. As a result, you can proactively view changes to your business listing status in Yext, giving you the confidence that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information about your business from Google.
Please Note: These updates will be available in Yext with Fall ‘19 Release General Access on 12/3/2019.
PACKAGE: Starter and above
We added a new country dropdown on the partner scan that the end user can select from. Selecting your country will automatically update the required address fields that the end user must submit, ensuring that the correct address fields align with the appropriate country without any extra configuration from the partner. This enables our partners to provide customized and more streamlined scans to users located in different countries.
PACKAGE: Starter and above + Premier Support
CHANNEL: Direct + Premier Support
In Yext’s Summer ‘19 Release, we categorized unavailable listings as ‘Customer-Actionable’ and ‘Yext-Actionable’ to help easily identify which unavailable listings can be fixed by the customer. With this update, customers with Premier Support will have the ability to easily escalate any listings that are Yext-Actionable to our Yext internal teams for resolution. Directly from the Listings tab, users can select any listing(s) and click on ‘Escalate Listings,’ which will automatically trigger an internal Zendesk ticket to the Yext support teams. This will allow users to escalate any issues that Yext can fix as quickly as possible, without having to leave the Yext dashboard.
PACKAGE: Starter and above
Customers who have listings that are not yet live on Google My Business, Apple, or Facebook will now have the ability to request a listings launch from the Yext teams. With this update, Yext users can initiate a listings launch directly from the Listings tab by going to the More Actions dropdown, and selecting Request Launch. Once selected, users will be able to choose a publisher (e.g. Google My Business, Apple, Facebook), and will be prompted to fill out any necessary information required for the launch.
PACKAGE: Starter and above
The current Content Sync Policies page in Account Settings is getting revamped. The newly renamed Sync Settings page includes more detailed descriptions about fields syncing to our Knowledge Network partners. Additionally, we’ve added flexibility to support changing default sync behavior - e.g., for Google My Business Photo Gallery syncing, users will have the option to either overwrite their existing listing photos, or append Yext photos to the existing listing photo gallery.
PACKAGE: Ultimate or Q&A add-on + Answers
When a user performs a search on a customer’s website that has Yext Answers, we may not have sufficient data to surface a relevant result. In this case, users will have the ability to submit their search as a question for the business to answer later, along with their email address for future notification. Searches that are submitted will be pulled into the Yext platform as a first-party Q&A in the Q&A tab. Yext customers can answer any of these questions directly from the platform, which will automatically notify the original user via email. This allows businesses to further engage with their customers, and ensure they’re providing a positive customer experience.
PACKAGE: Starter and above
To allow service area businesses to be more flexible with the types of places they service, we now support new place types in Yext. Directly from Knowledge Graph, customers can select from any of the following options to ensure that Google has the most accurate information about the areas that they service:
- Zip Code
Please see the “Updated Service Area Field” section under Knowledge Graph for more details.
PACKAGE: Starter and above
The current whitelabel scan shows two metrics on the scan results page:
- Overall listings inaccuracy
- Comparative reviews performance
By adding the new API endpoint, partners now can extract these performance metrics and use them to replicate identical scan models with their clients.
PACKAGE: Noted below
CHANNEL: Noted below
We’re proud to continue expanding the Knowledge Network with new integrations that help our customers power answers about their businesses across more endpoints than ever. Unless otherwise noted, the publishers below are available to all Yext customers with a subscription to the Starter package or above, and will be available for current customers to take advantage of with Fall ‘19 Early Access on 10/29/2019.
- Trustpilot: As a leading global online reviews platform, Trustpilot joins the Yext Knowledge Network. We first announced this integration on 10/2/2019, but with this release, current customers can now take advantage of this integration. Customers leveraging Yext’s Review Monitoring can monitor their location-based Trustpilot reviews, while those using Yext’s Review Response tool will also be able to respond to their location-based Trustpilot reviews directly from Yext. To take advantage of this integration, customers must link their Trustpilot locations to their Yext account.
- This integration will be available for all customers by November 15, 2019. For more information, please reference Trustpilot in the Reviews section of the Release notes.
- InfoIsInfo is an online search facility of companies and professionals, aiming to help connect searching users with small to medium sized businesses. InfoIsInfo joins the Yext Knowledge Network, and will be available for all Yext customers with General Access on 12/3/2019. This integration supports locations in the following countries:
- AR, AT, AU, BD, BE, BR, CA, CH, CL, CO, DE, EC, ES, FR, GB, HK, ID, IE, IN, IT, MX, MY, NG, NL, NZ, PE, PH, PK, PL, PT, SE, SG, and ZA.
- HolidayCheck is one of the largest online travel and holiday portals used in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. HolidayCheck helps connect users with hotels, cruises, rental cars, and more, based on their interests. HolidayCheck joins the Yext Knowledge Network, allowing customers to monitor their HolidayCheck reviews directly from Yext - this integration will not support any location data, only Review Monitoring. HolidayCheck supports locations in the following countries:
- AL, DZ, AS, AD, AR, AM, AW, AU, AT, AZ, BS, BH, BD, BB, BY, BE, BZ, BJ, BT, BO, BA, BR, VG, BN, BG, KH, CA, BQ, KY, CL, CN, CO, CR, CI, HR, CW, CY, CZ, DK, DJ, DO, EC, EG, SV, EE, ET, FJ, FI, FR, GF, PF, GA, GE, DE, GH, GI, GR, GD, GU, GT, GG, GN, GY, HT, HN, HK, HU, IS, IN, ID, IQ, IE, IM, IL, IT, JM, JP, JE, JO, KZ, KE, KW, LA, LV, LB, LY, LI, LT, LU, MO, MK, MW, MY, MV, ML, MT, MH, MU, MX, MD, MC, ME, MA, MZ, NA, NP, NL, NC, NZ, NI, NG, NO, OM, PW, PS, PA, PG, PY, PE, PH, PL, PT, PR, QA, RE, RO, RU, RW, LC, WS, SM, SA, SN, RS, SC, SL, SG, SX, SK, SI, ZA, KR, ES, LK, KN, SR, SE, CH, TW, TZ, TH, TL, TT, TN, TR, TC, UG, UA, AE, GB, US, UY, VI, UZ, VU, VE, VN, ZM, and ZW.
- Uber’s technology helps billions of people from around the world go to all kinds of places, simply with the tap of a button. We’re proud to announce that Uber joins the Yext Knowledge Network, making it easier to drive more customers to your front door. By powering your facts through the Yext Knowledge Graph, you can help ensure that Uber has the most accurate and up-to-date information about your brand.
- UberEats: Serving as one of the largest online food ordering and delivering platforms in the US, UberEats is joining the Yext Knowledge Network. By powering your facts through the Yext Knowledge Graph, you can help ensure that UberEats has the most accurate and up-to-date information about your restaurant.
- UberEats is only available to all Yext customers with a subscription to the Yext for Food add-on, and only supports restaurants located in the US.
- DocShop joins the Yext Knowledge Network in the US. DocShop provides searching patients with an easy-to-use online directory of doctors, categorizing them by their specialty and the area in which they practice. DocShop supports both facilities and provider listings, as well as features including Duplicate Suppression and real-time updates.
- DocShop is only available to all Yext customers with a subscription to the Yext for Healthcare add-on.
- HealthSoul joins the Yext Knowledge Network in the US. HealthSoul offers a comprehensive directory of healthcare facilities, medical professionals, and insurance providers, offering patients an easy way to search for the healthcare services they need. HealthSoul supports both facilities and provider listings, as well as features including Duplicate Suppression, Review Monitoring, and real-time updates.
- HealthSoul is only available to all Yext customers with a subscription to the Yext for Healthcare add-on.
Europe, Middle East, and Africa:
- Petit Futé joins the Yext Knowledge Network, supporting locations in France. Petit Futé is a travel website guide that includes information about sights, accommodations, transportation, activities, and more. Petit Futé supports Duplicate Suppression, and sources as a great resource for traveling tourists to find a variety of information.
- Please Note: In order to submit to listings located in France, the location data in Yext must be in French.
- Le Figaro Les-Horaires: Shopping Time Network (STN) manages a database of more than 800,000 places in France, which includes the network Le Figaro Les-Horaires. By providing data directly to STN, Yext customers will be able to power the facts for their locations in France on Le Figaro Les-Horaires. Le Figaro Les-Horaires joins the Yext Knowledge Network as a popular interactive French directory that allows users to access the schedules and reviews of nearby shops, stores, and services of their choice. Le Figaro Les-Horaires also powers the business directory for Le Figaro, the oldest French daily newspaper founded and published in Paris.
- Please Note: In order to submit to listings located in France, the location data in Yext must be in French. This integration will be available for all Yext customers with General Access on 12/3/2019.
- Superbranchen: Your new smart location finder for businesses in Germany — Superbranchen joins the Yext Knowledge Network, supporting locations in Germany. Superbranchen supports thousands of profiles and reviews for users to choose from, and only showcases results that are accurate and up-to-date. Businesses can power their facts, and make real-time updates to their listings located in Germany on Superbranchen.
- yellowpages.co.za joins the Yext Knowledge Network, supporting locations in South Africa. yellowpages.co.za is South Africa’s most comprehensive online business directory, supporting features that include photos, hours of operation, Duplicate Suppression, Review Monitoring, and real-time updates.
- Please Note: This integration will be available for all Yext customers with General Access on 12/3/2019.
PACKAGE: Noted below
CHANNEL: Noted below
We’re proud to continue enhancing our relationships with existing partners in the Yext Knowledge Network. Unless otherwise noted, the publishers below are available to all Yext customers with a subscription to the Starter package or above, and the updates will be available for current customers to take advantage of with Early Access on 10/29/2019.
- Google: Yext supports the latest updates from Google. For more information, including how you can take advantage of these enhancements in Yext, please reference the Listings section of the Release notes:
- Additional Hotel Attributes Support
- Real-Time Updates for Q&A and Listings Status
- Updates to Service Area Businesses
- Where To? is a global publisher that provides a quick and easy way for searchers to find information on-the-go. Users can power rich data in real-time on Where To?, including photos, menus, videos, and hours of operation. Where To? now supports review response, so customers can respond to their Where To? reviews directly from Yext, in the same place they manage reviews from other channels.
- Please note: You must be using Yext Review Response in order to take advantage of this additional feature.
- Local.com’s integration with Yext is now an API integration. This upgrade will be available for all customers to take advantage of with Fall ‘19 General Access on 12/3/2019.
- CareDash is a healthcare online directory, supporting facilities and provider listings in the US. CareDash makes it easy for patients to make more informed decisions about their health by making doctor and hospital information more accessible, inclusive, and transparent. CareDash now supports review response, so customers can respond to their CareDash reviews directly from Yext, in the same place they manage reviews from other channels.
- Please Note: You must have the Yext for Healthcare add-on and be using Yext Review Response in order to take advantage of this additional feature.
- Gelbe Seiten and Das Ortliche are two of the leading online business directories in Germany, providing users with advanced search capabilities. Now supporting Duplicate Suppression, Yext customers can suppress duplicate listings for their locations on Gelbe Seiten and Das Ortliche directly from Yext.
- Please Note: Gelbe Seiten and Das Ortliche are not available to Partner Resellers in all instances.
- Yandex is the most popular search platform used in Russia because of its machine learning technology, MatrixNet. Adding Russia as a supported country, Yext customers on the Starter package or above can now power the facts about their business on Yandex for their locations in Russia.
- Please Note: In order to submit to listings located in Russia, the location data in Yext must be in Cyrillic.
- L’Annuaire de La Poste is a French online directory and is rebranding to Hoodspot. We will reflect this change in Yext.
- Please Note: The nature of this integration will not change.
- Voradius: Beginning December 13, 2019, Voradius will no longer be part of the Yext Knowledge Network in The Netherlands.
Yext provides three email templates for our customers to choose from when asking their customers to leave a review. Now, all accounts subscribed to first-party review generation will have the ability to create and edit existing first-party review generation email templates via freeform HTML. This allows Yext customers to seamlessly edit the email templates directly, allowing for further customization.
Customers can already set up their account to be notified via email for various review criteria. Now, customers subscribed to the Ultimate package can include top-level insights to their review notification emails, such as review count, average rating, publisher distribution, and rating distribution. These additional insights allow our customers to be proactively notified, and more easily examine review metrics data on a scheduled basis.
PACKAGE: Professional and above
We are replacing the Reviews Overview module with the Review Ratings module, as this module includes the same information in a superior visualization.
PACKAGE: All Reviews Packages
Managing your brand’s reputation on Trustpilot just got easier. Trustpilot joins the Yext Knowledge Network, allowing customers to manage their location-based Trustpilot reviews, in real time, directly in the Yext platform. Customers leveraging Yext’s Review Monitoring will be able to monitor their location-based Trustpilot reviews, and those leveraging Yext’s Review Response tool will also be able to respond to their location-based Trustpilot reviews. To take advantage of this integration, customers must link their Trustpilot locations to their Yext account and also have the Local Reviews feature set up through Trustpilot.
Please Note: Sentiment Analysis will not be offered on Trustpilot reviews, and this integration will be live for all customers by November 15, 2019.
Review generation templates and distributions can be accessed in sub-accounts. Now, partners acting as a parent account can configure generation templates and distributions, allowing their clients listed as sub-accounts to access them directly.
PACKAGE: Customers with any package (Base, Starter, Professional, Ultimate) can access the Yext App Directory; however some apps are available only in certain packages. International app availability depends on the app’s ability to support customers in your market.
New apps in the Fall ’19 Release include:
- Hootsuite: Enables clients to view Yext Reviews and Reviews Analytics in the Hootsuite dashboard as well as respond to reviews from within Hootsuite (for applicable publishers).
- To install and use this integration: you will need to have a Hootsuite account and a Yext account with a subscription to the Professional package or above.
- Pagevamp: Pagevamp is a website builder that uses a business’s Facebook page to automatically generate a website. With this app, clients can sync all of their subaccounts’ FB URLs from Yext to Pagevamp to spin up integrated websites.
- To install and use this integration: all you need is a Yext account with a subscription to the Base Package and a Facebook Page.
- Microsoft Dynamics: Clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365 can automatically generate support tickets in Dynamics based on the reviews they receive in Yext.
- To install and use this integration: you will need to subscribe to the Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Professional package or higher. You will also need a Yext account with a subscription to the Professional or Ultimate Package.
- Google Data Studio: Clients can now send their Yext Listings or Reviews Analytics to Google Data Studio to create engaging reports and dashboards.
- To install and use this integration: you will need a Google account and a Yext account with a subscription to the Base Package or higher. In order to import Reviews Analytics, you will need a subscription to the Professional Package or higher.
- Stericycle: Healthcare clients can now sync their Stericycle provider IDs to a custom field in Yext. This integration will drastically ease the process of embedding Stericycle appointment booking on Yext Pages by keeping the provider IDs accurate and up to date in Yext.
Updated apps in the Fall ’19 Release include:
- Zendesk for Reviews: Clients are now enabled to respond to reviews from within Zendesk. Previously, clients could see the reviews come in, but could not respond to them.
- To install and use this integration: you’ll need a Zendesk account with a subscription to the Team, Professional, Enterprise, or Elite plan. You will also be required to provide your Zendesk subdomain (e.g. yext.zendesk.com). Lastly, you’ll need a Yext account with a subscription to the Professional or Ultimate package.
To learn more about each of these apps, visit yext.com/products/apps.